I've decided to keep myself accountable to you guys too because what helps you lose weight and get in shape more than total transparency & public humiliation? I know I can count on y'all to keep me honest.
That's my tracker, I'm going to put it on top of my blog too but here's the thing... I weight 240 lbs and I'm 5' 8". I basically put on 20lbs as soon as I started working again.
My office's challenge is located here : 9 Week KEAS Challenge I'm not sure if y'all can sign up there but if you can, DO IT! Follow me there and then harass me when I don't do what I'm supposed to.
I'm also joining this challenge: Spark People 28 Day Bootcamp Challenge I know y'all can join me there. I'm doing this right if it kills me!!
Here are a few of my goals:
- Walk at least 15 minutes per day, 7 days
- Eat only healthy snacks, 7 days
- Don't snack 3 hours before bed, 7 days
What can you do today to make sure your health and fitness goals are met tomorrow? Maybe you need to pack a lunch to avoid that daily fast food fix, stock your pantry with healthy snacks so you have something to munch on, make a new bedtime routine so you get all the shut-eye you need, or sleep in your workout clothes so you’ll have no excuse to miss a morning workout.
Thinking "two steps ahead" means utilizing the present to make it easier to achieve your goals in the future. What are you waiting for? Here’s how to do it now, before you waste a few more minutes or lose your motivation altogether.
- Think about Your Actions
- Head Off Potential Hurdles: Prepare Your Plan B
- Commit...and Don’t Quit
- Make Friends with Failure
Even the greatest athletes and strategic planners in the world fail—sometimes badly and sometimes publicly. But those who are great don't let failure define them or stop them. They set goals, plan ahead to avoid or minimize mishaps, and get back up and keep going when things don't go according to plan. They roll with the punches—and you can, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment